The company grew a lot bigger in the last years with addition of several restaurants, more hotel rooms, extra activities ... and the brand got scattered.
I organised a 3day-sprint to get everybody aligned. We wrote a new communication plan, including branding, voice and tone, visual style, website content ...
The assumptions we made in the sprint were tested with "fresh users".
Some of the conclusions of the usertest:
- text is very hard to read on dark background
- navigating is frustrating
- different parts company look unrelated
- text is too long to read online
- voice and tone doesn't match brand
- Designed a minimal menu (card sorting)
- Installed a booking engine (+15% of revenue)
- Redesigned how the business parts interact by explaining projects (hotel + wine + restaurants)
- Provided clear contacts and locations